Sunday, November 05, 2006

A precious moment for life.








Thanks for giving me joys and smiles
Thanks for sharing my troubled pile

Thanks for wiping the tears off my eyes
Thanks for showing me the glorious view of sky

Thanks for your shoulders to lean on
Thanks for giving my words meaning

Thanks for telling me the value of life
Thanks for showing me the rules to survive

Thanks for lending me the sympathetic ears
Thanks for showing how much you care

From all this what I mean in the end
Is thanks for being there at the time.
Thank you.


I felt very blessed and honoured to be able to meet,
The Very Venerable Khenchen Thrangu Rinpoche.
I will always rememeber the moments we share and the advice he gave me.
A special thank you to Datin Wendy for making this meeting possible.

1 comment:

Dalai Baru ( CK ) said...

Glad to know that you managed to meet up with this blessed man. Next time, please take me along.......

May the almighty continue to bless you with good health and hapiness.