Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another Dream Came True...



















Sometimes the world seems so cold.
There are moments when you try your best, and even that isn't good enough
You yearn for the best life has to offer, but you wonder if it will ever appear.
But you have to keep believing....you have to remember that things will get better,
that you will find the strength, and you have to believe in yourself,
the way that I believe in you.

I feel so fortunate to have you for a son. I love your bright face when we talk seriously about the world.
I love your smile when you laugh at the inconsistencies in the world.
I love your eyes when you are showing emotion.
I love your mind when you are discovering new ideas and creating dreams to follow.
Many people tell me that they cannot talk to their children, that they cannot wait for them to leave home.
I want you to know that I enjoy you so much andI look forward to any time we can spend together.
Not only are you my adored son but you are also my friend.
I am so proud of you my son and I love you always and forever.

No comments: