Monday, June 11, 2007

"Harvest of The Heart"





As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering...
Did I remember to thank you

for all that you have done for me?


For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?

Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgment, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things...

The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared.
The seeds of faith, you gave to me
Have flourished, and have stayed
As you instructed long ago...
When feeling weak, I've prayed.

The seeds of love you planted deep
And nourished them with care
You watered them with many tears
And blessed them with your prayers.

So Mom, I want to thank you now
YOU are The Universe greatest art
for giving me these fruits of Love...
"Moms Harvest of The Heart".

***Mom, you have gone home 22 years now(June 20th). Never for a day have I forgotten you and spoken to you so many many times. The fond memories of you, my mother shall always remain.
I have learn to think of you in the nicest way. I know you are with me all the time, for I have chosen to keep you very close to my heart.
There is no better day to thank you, than today.
This song, is the same song I used to sing when I was a teenager.
Every time when I sang this song and you would tell me it is nice.
I have chosen this song to mark your anniversary and my Mother's Day.***

Loving you my dearest mom...always and forever.

6 comments:

SkyHorse said...

The song plays just fine and made all the hard work for paying this tribute to your mom worthwhile!


p/s: one still need to pause the songs from imeem.com for an uninterruptible listening pleasure.

Soul_Voice said...

Thank you Sam and also to Wilson for helping me. I actually love this picture so much.

>>pause imeem.com...for this wonderful song, no problem right.

With blessings and love.

Anonymous said...

A touching message and a lovely song to a beloved mother from her daugther, so sweet, and I am sure She can hear it.. =)

>can you teach me how embed song into blog T_T

Anonymous said...

Yup, the song is playing fine like a swiss watch. A wonderful song. Mom sure happy to hear, see and feel lady jade's heart and tribute.

Okie, back to studies........

Soul_Voice said...

Dear Hui Sin,
Thank you for those very nice words and yes, she can hear. I am very sure of that.

With love and blessings.

Soul_Voice said...

Yen Feng, good to know you like this song. I love it very much....for now,

Study you must....May the force be with you..

With blessings and goodluck to your exams.