Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Child Of The Universe


I am a child of the Universe, beautiful to behold,
Loving and giving,
No less than the stars above.....
No more than the seas below,
Loved ......Protected......
Guided by Beings of Love seen and unseen,
I Deserve to be Infinitely HAPPY and HEALTHY,
I Release my tears, my grief, my hurt, my pain,
To the LIGHT of LOVE.......
I Surrender my aches, and all of my ills to the Universe,
for my own highest good.
I gather all of the love and all of the joy for me.
As it is always meant for me.
I deserve the abundance of the Uiniverse.
I am the JOY, the LOVE, the POWER, the STRENGTH of me................

All the love you give away,
comes back each day to fill your heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»